Reapers Clan Forum
Welcome to the Reapers Clan Forum.

How to Apply
Reapers Clan Forum
Welcome to the Reapers Clan Forum.

How to Apply
Reapers Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Clan Forum

May our souls be forever damned!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haures' Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haures'

Haures' Application Empty
PostSubject: Haures' Application   Haures' Application I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 11:43

Hey,
Well first I would like to mention that I searched in the forum for an application form or any clan rules/requirements but I couldn't find any. So I'm not really sure if you're recruiting or not, neither am I sure what are the requirements so I'll just post my application.
As mentioned in the title, my character name is 'Haures', a level 44 BD. My timezone is GMT+0 and I'm 24 y.o.
As for my experience, I've been playing L2 since C1 in Bartz and kept playing there until close to the C3 update. After that I moved to private servers, I've played L2Extreme's staris, L2World, Wrath, Nanaki then after that its mostly mid rate servers.
I'm a bit too old to be aiming for any more accomplishments in an online game but luckily this is the only game I play and oddly enough its the one that got me addicted. I play the game just for fun and I'm not willing to play it without a clan especially a x4 server. My activity is based on my real life, I've got a full time job but I can be online every day at night (3-4 hours) in weekdays and full day activity during weekends.
Well finally, to be honest, I don't really know much about the clan but the main reason why I am applying is because it has enough people and the main language is English, and as I have got over the period where I would no-life the game all day long shooting mobs, I could use some people to talk to while lvl'ing...Well a pure MMO gameplay.
I hope I mentioned everything there is to know, if not just ask here and I will reply back.
Regards,
Haures.

EDIT: I've registered but I couldn't login (I guess I would need to have my account activated) so I posted this application with Haures' instead of Haures.
Back to top Go down
Cow
Ingame warrior
Ingame warrior

Male Pisces Cat
Birthday : 1987-03-19

Haures' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haures' Application   Haures' Application I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 13:43

well at last someone who can write a good apply =)
Back to top Go down

Haures' Application
Page 1 of 1