Reapers Clan Forum
Welcome to the Reapers Clan Forum.

How to Apply
Reapers Clan Forum
Welcome to the Reapers Clan Forum.

How to Apply
Reapers Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Clan Forum

May our souls be forever damned!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application EE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finrepp

Application EE Empty
PostSubject: Application EE   Application EE I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 07:20

Hello guys i wrote a really long app post in here but smt was wrong with internet connection and i lot it all.
I will write shorter version now to be sure it will be on forum.

My name is Marek and I`m from Poland - I`m 30 years old - but i feel more than 5-6 years younger physically ofc, i`m not childish but I can be pretty funny.
I saw xDrac made post in here - i had some talk with him and i think he is a great person who i liked from the start - my friends didn`t came here so I`m looking for some clan - where i will be able to spend my time for years.
I choose EE cause it`s my favourite class - i played laso as bish/SE,HE/TH/SPS. I`m 42 lvl now and have weapon shadow C-grade and Karmian set. I`m a person who listen to PL or CL - and i wanna be a guy who will improve clan, who will give smt to clan - and i don`t expect nothing in return. I study by myself psychology and reaction of ppl to stressfull and normal situation in real and virtual life. I try to be a person who help ppl in game and in real life as much as I can.

I work in bank 5 days a week, after that i have my basketball training and i swim in swiming pool 3 times a week, also I`m going back to runing - but this won`t affect my gameplay so much.
I`m at home usually afte 20 GMT+1 also in weekends, when i play in league and i try to spend as much time as I can with my girlfriend - i won`t be able on siege but in every other situation i will be a guy on which you can count - i can camp Epic RBs, etc.

I like to talk wit many ppl, i like to listen them and like to have discussion with them. I don`t have any problems with listening some orders given by CL/Vcl/PL - i wanna be a good addition to Clan - to be a person who will improve clan and will be a advantage not a disadvantage.

I wrote more thing eralier but writing it now from the start will be hard, cause i don`t remember all what i wrote and how Very Happy

If you have any question do not hesitate to ask them
I will answer with pleasure.

I hope this clan will be the clan which i look for.

Regards, Marek
Back to top Go down
Mimi
Forum warrior!
Forum warrior!
Mimi

Female Scorpio Goat
Birthday : 1991-11-07

Application EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application EE   Application EE I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 08:49

Finrepp wrote:

I work in bank 5 days a week, after that i have my basketball training and i swim in swiming pool 3 times a week, also I`m going back to runing - but this won`t affect my gameplay so much.

+111111111111111!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ironik
Forum noob!
Forum noob!
Ironik

Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1986-01-22

Application EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application EE   Application EE I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 13:13

nice application.i can give +1 to u!
Back to top Go down
Finrepp

Application EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application EE   Application EE I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 00:32

SO guys what is the answer ? will you invite me to clan or no ? cause i don`t know what to do next - yesterday i had some repair squad at home so as today - but after 18/19 GMT+1 i will probably log on Smile

W8ing for your reply/decision.

Best regards, Marek.
Back to top Go down
Finrepp

Application EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application EE   Application EE I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 03:30

Hi, as i didn`t get any information about yours decision i made a decision and my application is now to delete.

REgards, Have fun and cu in game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application EE   Application EE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application EE
Page 1 of 1