Reapers Clan Forum
Welcome to the Reapers Clan Forum.

How to Apply
Reapers Clan Forum
Welcome to the Reapers Clan Forum.

How to Apply
Reapers Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Clan Forum

May our souls be forever damned!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ally Proposal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TUF_Blad

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 03:21

Ally Proposal Logoannounce

Hail Reapers,

I come before you with an alliance proposal. I am the leader of TheUnforgiving clan, currently a level 5 (will be 6 this weekend), with approximately 40 members. Currently recruiting for a limited time.
We are a International Clan, we have our own dedicated Ventrilo server, we use English on clan/ally chat and on forums, our current average level is 50 and our timezone is 90% EU/US. We accept players from all over the world, as long as they meet our conditions. We seldom recruit randomly and all members go through a voting process after being checked. We have just begun recruiting yesterday.

Our clan was created on August 2006, and the core of our clan (30 members+) has been together since. We have since then recruited people that have become important members of our community. We have frequent activity scans and inactives are booted from clan and replaced by other active players. Before moving to Arion with our clan, we've previously played retail and another private server (retail like 40x). We're not server hopers, we're here for the bigger community, stronger competition and the chance to prove ourselves.

We price Friendship and Loyalty above all, we are dedicated players with above average activity, our members are rich in experience in all facets of the game and we are mature, above average age, players. We're lack neither courage nor motivation to fight 'till the last drop of blood.

Ally Proposal Tufbullet, our emblem is the Phoenix, to which we are similar. We fall and rise again, stronger and better motivated.

We have started considering an alliance for 2 days now, and after discussing within the clan we chose to come and deliver our proposal to you. There has been no proposal to any other clan as of yet. It is my understanding that you already belong to an ally called ArtOfWar. It is also my understanding that RisingDarkness belongs to it. However, I am not aware of a 3rd clan in it, and this is why we are here.

You can find our website at where you can get more detailed info about our clan, or you can find me in-game with the same name: BladeReaper.

As a Reaper myself, I salute you!
Back to top Go down
Aika
Bot
Bot
Aika

Female Gemini Buffalo
Birthday : 1985-05-23

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 09:15

I just loved this xD
Back to top Go down
BladeRea

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 10:57

Apparently links aren't showed for guests, so our website address is : h t t p :// theunforgiving . org (without spaces, of course)
Back to top Go down
RickDanger
Forum warrior!
Forum warrior!
RickDanger

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 11:58

0o
Back to top Go down
Vaapad
Bot
Bot
Vaapad

Male Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1982-09-18

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 11:59

I must admit that you have an awesome web site. I really liked the introduction post. But who knows what lurks underneath Razz
Back to top Go down
RickDanger
Forum warrior!
Forum warrior!
RickDanger

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 12:00

friendly guy neverthless...
problem is L2 isnt about friendships...

Sad
Back to top Go down
BladeR

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 14:02

For us, it's just one of the things Lineage2 is about Smile

I think I've pretty much sumed up all I could say in a small post about us. I understand your reluctance to take on a new clan, it was the same for us before we moved. If our proposal doesn't present any interest to you, just say so and we'll be on our way, no harm's done.

Whatever may come, I thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Devan
Forum hero!
Forum hero!
Devan

Male Gemini Dragon
Birthday : 1988-06-19

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 01:24

I must say i liked this too.

You dont seem to be just some random clan. You are considering your actions as a clan together Smile

And RickDanger I must say I disagree a bit with you about that matter. L2 is about war and sieges that is correct, but only against our enemies and a big bunch of randoms Razz If not all of em..... But in our clan and ally friendship counts for alot. We have to trust each other and make bonds that will help us move forward. If I didnt have any friends on L2 I would have quit a long time ago. I would just feel like a random with some picture next to my name if I didn't get to know the people I fight and talk with everyday.

But BladeReaper please have patience as our leaders will have to take it up not only among our selves, but with our ally RisingDarkness too. So it might take a little time.

But nevertheless you have a +1 from me.

Devan
Back to top Go down
BladeR

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 09:40

Patience is a virtue and we're not going anywhere. I would of contacted both of your clans but I did not find any appropriate channel for RisingDarkness. Please do take your time and talk amongst yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Nebril
Administrator
Administrator
Nebril

Male Taurus Tiger
Birthday : 1986-04-28

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 13:10

RisingDarkness has found a solution for 3rd clan in ally earlier today.

Panic has taken 3rd slot on ArtOfWar.

Thank you for your application and best of luck.
Back to top Go down
BladeR

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 15:05

Thank you for your time as well, and best of luck to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ally Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Proposal   Ally Proposal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ally Proposal
Page 1 of 1